Wednesday, November 25, 2009

26.11.09

sowy ya every1....dint update my blog......^^

pls forgive me ya....
not really much to say la actually.....
wat a boring hols.....haiz...........
this saturday mayb go to a hotel near qb de.....i think is call eastin or eastern hotel.....for 1 night....yay!!
cant wait.....i need a fwenz to company me
im goin singapore,hard rock hotel in penang de and monkey beach....!!!!!!
woohoo....too bad my hols is not started yet...haiz....
i juz got a new bro....
ok la...tell u all...
MY SISTA :
1) qin yan
2)suz
3)debbie
4)lofe...jun whey....
5) tifanna....tiffany
6)siang siang....juz met her few days nia....

MY BRO
1) jeremy....he is gay de...i think
2)yi thing lo....tb lai de....
3)yee kai.....juz met him few days

u all wan c their picta....go my fb profile c la...
next time only update ler...
tat everyone~~~~